Steps to Install Audio Drivers on Windows XP
Are you facing sound problems in your Windows XP? Don’t know the cause for this problem as you have tried and tested every possible solution to fix the issue?Â Sound problem on your system can occur either due to cables that aren’t connected properly, damaged drivers, incompatible drivers, sound settings and many other such reasons.
The most prominent reason for sound problem is either due to damaged audio drivers or incompatible drivers installed on your Operating System. To fix the issue, the audio driver compatible to your Operating System Windows XP should be installed.
Here are some simple steps that will help you to install audio drivers for a Dell computer running Windows XP:
- Visit http://support.dell.com/
- On the Dell technical support page, click Home Users option under the heading ‘Support for Users’
- Next, click on Drivers and Downloads option
- On the Drivers and Downloads page, click on Select Model option, and click your apt model
- If you have Dell Inspiron 545s, select your model details appropriately, and click on Confirm button
- Under the heading Refine your Results, click select your Operating System (Windows XP) and the category that is Audio
- Scroll down and click on Download to download the audio driver
- Next, click on Save to save the file, and select a location
- Click OK when the download had finished
- Now, Open up the Setup Wizard, and click Next to choose the language in which you want to install the driver
- Next, keep on following prompts until you see a Finish button
- Now, restart your computer to complete the installation process
Once you have successfully installed audio drivers on Windows XP, the sound problem in your system is also fixed. You can also install audio drivers from the disc provided by the manufacturer.
Call toll free 1 855 361 6161