Restore Dell® Alienware® M17x Factory Settings
If you have encountered some driver conflicts in your Dell Alienware M17x laptop and are looking for a quick solution to restore the laptop to its default factory settings then follow the 3-step resolution, and get it done in a smooth way.
Restoring Dell Alienware M17x laptop to factory settings can help you to fix most of the driver issues in a quick and easy manner.
Simply follow our step-by-step solution given below:
1. Boot the Laptop with Recovery CD
• Place the recovery CD in the ‘CD drive’ of your laptop and press the ‘Restart’ button.
• Change the boot options when the ‘Windows Set-up’ screen appears. This will help your computer to boot with the recovery CD.
2. Choose Option for System Recovery
• Select ‘Advanced’ menu option.
• Now select ‘Destructive Recovery’ and click ‘Next’.
• For non-destructive system recovery, simply click ‘Next’ from the opening screen.
3. Restart the Laptop
• Simply follow the on-screen prompts and complete the process of system recovery.
• Now restart your laptop for changes to reflect.
You have used the recovery CD and followed the on-screen instructions carefully to successfully restore your Dell Alienware M17x laptop to default factory settings.
Annual Unlimited Subscription Plan
iYogi is the fastest growing online and remote tech support provider in the direct-to-consumers and small businesses sector. Our highly skilled and experienced tech experts available, 24x7x365 will provide the best issue resolution and customer satisfaction.
Our award winning and low priced Annual Subscription covers the following services:
• Comprehensive tech support to restore your Dell Alienware M17x laptop to its factory settings.
• Diagnostic & repair for your technologies
• Troubleshoot software errors
• Update drivers and security to protect against online threats
• Connect to Internet, devices and peripherals
• Optimize your computer’s speed and performance
Call toll free 1 855 361 6161